Almost every organization already employs their future leaders. Yet, organizations often fail to identify their “high potentials” and loose them to their competitors. They just don’t realize what’s important for future talents: The purpose of what they do, the reason behind the goals, the urge to get better and the desire to be self-directed (autonomy). Companies need to know their employee’s skills and needs better and align them properly with organizational goals and individual goals. This will lead to a higher retention of top performers, ultimately saving organizations thousands of Euro for talent searches.
- Identify high potentials in your organization
- Improving the understanding of factors that describe talent
- Creating plans for high potentials
- Creating internal and cross mentoring programs
- Supporting succession planning.